Well, as normal as it can be living in a new/old home. We’re basically moved in to mom and dad’s house. Some boxes still aren’t unpacked yet so we need to work on that. But tonight I kind of wanted to do nothing since my life has been absolutely nuts lately.
I know I went on a cruise, but sometimes you need a vacation from your vacation. Seriously.
I think I have a chest infection of some kind. It hurts to take deep deep breaths and I cannot stop coughing. I don’t have insurance yet either so I don’t want to go to the doctor. Right now I really cannot afford it either. After paying the movers I am kind of poor.
But anyway…
I am going to sing praises to myself today for all of the great/positive things I did to bettering myself:
1) I didn’t eat any candy. Not even one small piece.
2) I packed a healthy lunch and snacks and did not eat anything that was not planned.
3) I tracked every bite, lick and taste.
4) I set fitness goals for myself for when I feel better.
5) I said 5 good things about myself and repeated them throughout the day.
Like I said before, baby steps. It’s sad to think that before the wedding I was running 8-10 miles easily and with confidence and now since I have taken a hiatus from running I will have to build back up. That’s ok though. I’m willing to work to get back to where I was and then continue to grow stronger and run even farther. I still want to do a fall half marathon.
I don’t have much else to say since I have a lot I want to accomplish tonight (wedding thank you cards….) but I will leave you with my favorite snack of the day:
Fresh raspberries and blackberries in light vanilla yogurt. It was absolutely delicious and insanely filling.
Getting back in a running groove is hard, but you can do it. I know it, because you really love it!
ReplyDeleteNo candy?! not even one...that's amazing. WTG!